Looking For advice from Vet. cruisers...

Lover Of H2O

Ok, I'm sure you have figured out I am a newbie here...please, don't throw vegitables or eggs! I have wanted to cruise for years but never had the time. Finally I have decided to make time. (The fact that it's mine and my husband's 10 anniversary just seemed like a great time to do it.) We'll be on the Carnival Glory in May for 7 days!!!

Does anyone have any advice to pass on for this ship? ;) Do you have any tricks of the trade? Could you recommend a hotel where we can stay the night before and leave the car while we're cruising? What should I pack (clothes wise) to make sure I cover all my bases? Will they take my wine, rum, and drink mixes if I pack them in my lugage? :p How do you get freebies on the boat?

I know they have FAQ sections, but I wanted to hear it from actual cruisers...please don't hurt me.:cool:

Thanks!!!

D

Hi - this forum might not be the best place to get responses to your specific questions. Try the Carnival one & also there's a "packing tips" forum, I think. And choose a forum for departures (wherever you're leaving from, east coast, etc. ) to find hotel advice.

I'm on cruise critic a lot but have never even looked on this forum before - I don't think it gets a lot of traffic.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Archived