Princess Disabled Cabins

DNCButler

I am looking for photos of Princess disabled balcony cabins. We will be on the Caribbean Princess but any Grand class would do. I've searched many places and can't seem to find any. Can someone please let me know if you have any info on these please.

Thanks!

Are those "secret" category J handicapped cabins only on Star Princess? I show the same deck plans for Star, Grand, and Golden Princess. Boy, I said I'd never go back to an inside cabin but those are so nice I might just give up the balcony for the huge amount of space in those and the cut in price! I wonder, do you think that they would allow 4 in those cabins? I don't show them with the 3/4 person designation. Anyone who's sailed in those, please let me know your thoughts!!

Thanks!

Carol

We had the identical cabin of the one listed as #E716 on the Grand. It was a great room, except that while it was clearly designed for 3-4 people (the couch is a full pull out couch) they would not let more than 2 people stay in the cabin. Dumb!!!! It is not classified as a suite because it is an inside cabin. It is quite a distance from the elevator too, which is also a disadvantage.

Oh! I didn't notice the distance to the elevator. That's what I really liked about the cabin we have on the Caribbean Princess, it's right by the elevator (B301). He has M.S. and can only walk a certain distance with his cane without having to sit down. We were on the Summit last year and had one of those great aft disabled cabins but he'd have to sit down when he got to the elevators! Great cabins but hard if you have to walk with a disablility. Thanks everyone for your help! I was hoping with all that room (the category J cabins) that they'd allow the kids to be in it even with a rollaway! We'll have to enjoy the cabin we have on the Caribbean Princess for now with just the two of us! It's been 5 years since we've cruised alone without the kids!

Carol

Well, I think I feel better about the balcony we have on the Carib. Princess. I'm still a little concerned about how forward the cabins are but at least it's close to the elevators and he has the amenitites that he needs inside the cabin.

Thanks!

Carol

Archived