Playing With The Band On Board

Tenorman

I am a musician, and one of the things I love to do on cruises is to bring my horn on board and sit in with one of the bands. So far I have done this on two cruises. On the first (around the horn from Buenos Aires to Valporaiso) I sat in with one of the bossa nova bands and a jazz piano in one of the lounges. On my second cruise, I played with the ship's band when then did a jazz jam during the chocolate buffet. It was great fun on both cruises.

Next month we're cruising to Spain, Morocco, Lisbon. I'm bringing my horn again, and hope to sit in once again.

Any other players do this?

I am a musician, and one of the things I love to do on cruises is to bring my horn on board and sit in with one of the bands. So far I have done this on two cruises. On the first (around the horn from Buenos Aires to Valporaiso) I sat in with one of the bossa nova bands and a jazz piano in one of the lounges. On my second cruise, I played with the ship's band when then did a jazz jam during the chocolate buffet. It was great fun on both cruises.

Next month we're cruising to Spain, Morocco, Lisbon. I'm bringing my horn again, and hope to sit in once again.

Any other players do this?

.. and isn't that what this is all about? The things that make our souls soar!

I am a musician, and one of the things I love to do on cruises is to bring my horn on board and sit in with one of the bands. So far I have done this on two cruises.

Yipes! Here I've stayed away from cruising because I heard from enough people that I wouldn't be allowed to bring my electric guitar. I can't afford a week or more with no practice. What cruise line is so considerate as to want musicians for customers, and where do I sign up?

Cheers,

Squeaky

Archived