Elation Cruise Book Wanted....

shermar96

Hello everyone,

My 1st cruise was on the Elation and it was before I found this WONDERFUL and VERY useful site. I did not know that you could ask for the book about the ship in your cabin - therefore I didn't ask for it nor get it.

I was wondering if anyone out there had an "extra" book about the Elation that they have laying around their house. I'd really like to start collecting these books from all my cruises that I take.

I'd be willing to pay for this book plus S&H, I have paypal if anyone else does or I can mail it to you.

If no one has this book, do you know where I could possibly find a copy of it? Yes, I have checked ebay!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Mark and Sherry:

I just saw this post. IF you haven't found a copy of this yet, you can usually find one on Amazon. There's one on there right now for about $15 plus shipping.

$125 is not only a joke, it's an insult. Take it from someone with over 6,000 items in my ocean liner collection. Hell, I'll sell you mine for a lot less than that!

Check out Amazon; just search for 'Carnival Elation Book'

-Russ

Mark and Sherry:

I just saw this post. IF you haven't found a copy of this yet, you can usually find one on Amazon. There's one on there right now for about $15 plus shipping.

$125 is not only a joke, it's an insult. Take it from someone with over 6,000 items in my ocean liner collection. Hell, I'll sell you mine for a lot less than that!

Check out Amazon; just search for 'Carnival Elation Book'

-Russ

Thanks for the information Russ! I'll check it out on Amazon.

$125.00, geez for that amount I'll just book another cruise on the Elation! Thanks, but no thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you find your book on Amazon? I am looking for one also, for the Imagination and the Conquest. I didn't realize you could get them, either, until they gave me one on my last cruise (Valor) when I won the free cruise raffle! Now I want one for the other ships I've sailed. I couldn't find them on Amazon.:(

Archived