Silly question -- High Chairs in the Dining Room

MikeNJ1109

Hi everyone,

My wife and I have cruised many times before, and will be on RCL's Liberty in October -- but this time we'll have our 1 year old daughter with us. I should already know the answer to this, but can we safely guess that RCL has High Chairs in the Dining Room and/or WindJammer? Are we expected to bring our own -- not really a pleasant thought.

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Michael

Hi everyone,

My wife and I have cruised many times before, and will be on RCL's Liberty in October -- but this time we'll have our 1 year old daughter with us. I should already know the answer to this, but can we safely guess that RCL has High Chairs in the Dining Room and/or WindJammer? Are we expected to bring our own -- not really a pleasant thought.

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Michael

We never brought DS to the dining room (have you considered getting an RCCL babysitter for your dinner meals? $8 an hour!)

BUT, they did always have high chairs in the windjammer, and they were always in the same place - so we just always grabbed one.

One would surmise that, if they have highchairs in the WJ, the will have highchairs in the dining room, or can at least fetch one from the WJ.

I am positive that you wont have any problems!

RCCL will also puree any food that you need. Just call RCCL customer service and ask to speak to special services for your ship.

Happy Sailing!

We never brought DS to the dining room (have you considered getting an RCCL babysitter for your dinner meals? $8 an hour!)

BUT, they did always have high chairs in the windjammer, and they were always in the same place - so we just always grabbed one.

One would surmise that, if they have highchairs in the WJ, the will have highchairs in the dining room, or can at least fetch one from the WJ.

I am positive that you wont have any problems!

RCCL will also puree any food that you need. Just call RCCL customer service and ask to speak to special services for your ship.

Happy Sailing!

Hi, thanks for your post, we appreciate your input. I suspect we'll be eating most of the meals in the Windjammer, but we *will* be in the DR on a couple of ocassions as we're part of an extended group of family members celebrating some milestone birthdays.

We'll also be taking advantage of the in room baby sitting, but our plan is to have the babysitter come after the dinner hour (@ 8PM or so, give or take). We already know to make those plans as soon as we get on board as nothing with that is guaranteed.

Thanks again,

Michael

They do have highchairs in both. We found the highchairs to be a bit scarce in the windjammer a few times. We had to request one be brought to us, which took about 15 min. Next cruise we just brought along a portable folding booster seat. It worked great and we never had to wait.

They do have highchairs in both. We found the highchairs to be a bit scarce in the windjammer a few times. We had to request one be brought to us, which took about 15 min. Next cruise we just brought along a portable folding booster seat. It worked great and we never had to wait.

I've actually done this too. I have taken our portable folding booster seat with us on 1 or 2 cruises. We just thought it would be easier for us. And it was at the time.

Archived