Has anyone sailed the Greek Isles w/ Seadream I?

seaandsun

I traveled this summer to the Greek Isles on SeaDream I and loved it. Our cruise had many families, probably more than most. The "childrens" ages were from almost 2 through teens and collage age. There were a few twenty somethings also. James, the Activities Director, kept everyone happy with extra water sports, a couple disco nights, (this was enjoyed by all ages) and movies under the stars several nights. There were a lot of shore excursions also that were family friendly. This was the best cruise I have ever taken, the crew addressed us by name from day one, most of the guests were very friendly. One family invited most of the pasengers to a cocktail party in their Owner's Suite the last night before dinner. We enjoyed conversations with guests from all over the world that we had met during our week.

The Greek Islands were one of the most beautiful places we have been to, and very clean and friendly. The only problem we had was the heat. The temperatures were in the 100+ every day, but I'm told that is normal for the end of July, beginning of August. I guess that would be my only suggestion, try not to sail at that time of the year if you are bothered by the heat. Our suite and the inside rooms were very comfortable with airconditioning, it was just hot outside, on the excursions and just shopping on shore. I hope this helps, your family will enjoy every minute of your cruise, especially if you have James as your Activities Director. :)

Archived