Quest March 15, 2008 (Question Re; Children Onboard)

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:04 AM.
426 Posts
Joined Dec 2003
Hi! I booked this cruise and then realized that it is during Easter. I was wondering if anyone thinks there will be lots of children on it? I know Azamara doesn't really have children's programs. Anyone have any thoughts?
RMLLEL
Sheboygan Wi.
1,934 Posts
Joined Jun 2006
Originally posted by RMLLEL
Hi! I booked this cruise and then realized that it is during Easter. I was wondering if anyone thinks there will be lots of children on it? I know Azamara doesn't really have children's programs. Anyone have any thoughts?
RMLLEL
Very few people travel these long trips with children. We saw only 2 aboard Nautica last fall, another Renn ship. There isn't anything much to do for kids, doubt you'll have a problem, unless you HAVE children and are wondering about it for their sake Plus the price is high for families??
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Napi's Mom
Chicago, IL
2,585 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
These ships were meant to be port intensive, and they are smaller therefore they are NOT like the midsize ships. Personally I think kids would have a hard time keeping themselves busy. I think the longer trips and higher prices are a good deterrent against children.

Dave
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
An Adventure is only an inconvenience rightly understood; an inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.

G.K. Chesterton