century april 25 2009 transatlantic

averageblokes

i know its very early but any FOD'S on century for this cruise not sure if to book or not

cheers

did you decide not to come on Equinox after all?

We were on Century in April. What a pretty ship.

My partner and I and two friends are on the Summit TA in April. There's already a number of FOD on our role call. Have a look, it's a great itinerary and priced quite a bit lower than the century (although 2 nights shorter).

Whatever you decide, happy cruising!

The Century will sail from Miami. Flying to San Juan to sail on the Summit is only about a 2 hour flight. If you purchase the flight from Australia, it is likely that the additional cost may not be much more than flying to Miami. In addition to that, the lower cost of the crossing from San Juan to Barcelona I am sure will offset the additional cost of flying from Miami to San Juan. Push come to shove, you can always buy a separate ticket from Miami to San Juan.

I am one of those FOD's that Spav01 is referring to. I am really looking forward to next April on the Summit.

thanks for that

its not the cost that is the concern its thetravel time already 26 hours from the time we leave Melbourne to Miami I know it is only another 2 hours but ,,,,,,,

We will fly into the states some days before not sure what city or cites yet. Some interesting ports on the century trip that appeal to us. Both the sky suites and royal suites very well priced as well

At this stage looks like the century over the summit

cheers

thanks for that

its not the cost that is the concern its thetravel time already 26 hours from the time we leave Melbourne to Miami I know it is only another 2 hours but ,,,,,,,

We will fly into the states some days before not sure what city or cites yet. Some interesting ports on the century trip that appeal to us. Both the sky suites and royal suites very well priced as well

cheers

thanks for that

cheers

thanks for that

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi everybody! We are a couple in our early 40s from Finland and very excited about this cruise. Looks like it is going to be quite an international "family" on this crossing. See you all:)

Paul and Jonny

My partner George and I will be on this cruise...we are really looking forward to it.

Peter

Hi, we are 2 guys from Finland doinng this cruise....exciting! Never been on a cruise like this before....

Paul and Jonny

Hi there,

we are two guys from Munich, Germany and will be on the Century TA as well. Hope to meet you there,

Herbert and Uwe

Hallo! We are 2 guys from Finland joining this cruise. Hope to see you onboard!:)

Alles Gute!

Paul and Jonny

Archived