Countdown clock not working??

lms2004

I really know where to ask this. I didn't see a category for this so forgive me if this isn't the right location for this, however, I created a cruise critic countdown clock, and I cannot see it on my posts. I'm seeing a small square box with a question mark that is hyperlinked to another cruise critic cruise reviews & news page. I followed the directions for copying & pasting and can't figure out what is happening. Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm not really sure of the correct answer for your question, but I do recall one of the hosts posting a thread about a particular ticker site that was spamming the site (going from memory here so the facts could be wrong). I had one of these tickers once and when I posted it would show the link to the ticker but not the actual ticker. I believe there are more than just this one site that may have been blocked from cruise critic.

Maybe try making one from one of the sites that some of the other members have used and try again?

Sorry if this isn't the answer you're after but it's all I could think of as to why your ticker isn't working :confused::confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived