Carnival Christmas Ornament - Help!

carm225

Anyone heading out on the Triumph or the Valor that wouldn't mind picking up an ornament for me? The small scale ship model ones? They are $10 and I will of course pay you back, I will even send the money before you leave if you would like. I've checked ebay and can't find them. I just started collecting them on this last trip (first time I'd noticed them in the gift shop), so I am trying to find the ones from my past trips.

Thanks!

Please email me at carm225 at yahoo dot com

Anyone heading out on the Triumph or the Valor that wouldn't mind picking up an ornament for me? The small scale ship model ones? They are $10 and I will of course pay you back, I will even send the money before you leave if you would like. I've checked ebay and can't find them. I just started collecting them on this last trip (first time I'd noticed them in the gift shop), so I am trying to find the ones from my past trips.

Thanks!

Please email me at carm225 at yahoo dot com

These are so wonderful to have. I have one from every ship i have been on and wish I could help you but have not siled on the Triumph yet, but want to when it comes to New Orleans.

These are so wonderful to have. I have one from every ship i have been on and wish I could help you but have not siled on the Triumph yet, but want to when it comes to New Orleans.

Aren't they great??? I wish I had seen them before the 4th cruise so that I didn't have to beg people to pick them up for me! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know when they started selling these? My first cruise was 2003 on the Celebration & I have been trying to find one. If they started after then I will stop looking & driving myself crazy.

Email Carnival, they should know.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived