Pirate ship?

kiss

Has anyone taken a shore exucrsion aboard the Jolly Roger Pirate ship? We are considering this trip in January 2005 as we have done Sting Ray City a couple of time and are looking for something new. Thanks for your help.

We've booked the Jolly Roger for our December cruise later this year. I haven't been on it in the past, but there was a very nice write up in Islands Magazine a while back, which is what made me look into it in the first place. I too would love to hear firsthand from someone who has taken this excursion.

Beth

Hi, We did the Jolly Roger in Antigua. It was a lot of fun. You can walk the plank or swing off ship from rope. There is a pirate wedding (they pick a couple from the trip) & a lot of rum punch. We also stopped at a beach. Great way to spend a few hours. They film it & sell you the video. Also try to sell shirts & bandanas. My boss did the same trip in Barbados & he said it was the same. Hope this helps.

We did a land vacation to Cayman a few years back and did the sunset cruise on the Jolly Roger. Very strong free flowing drinks! :) As we left the dock, they fired the cannon at the Disney ship that was in port. The kids on board loved that. I would recommend it - it was a fun time.

I

Stick10! You are awesome! Thanks so much! This web site is exactly what we were looking for! That way we able to compare the ship price to their direct price. I've emailed them and basically asked if there were any advantages to paying the ship's price which runs $4 - $5 dollars more per person.

Archived