Anybody been to Paradise Restaurant at Eden Rock?

BabySam99

• 2 weeks later...

Kim.........We have eaten there a couple of times. The food was good, but nothing to rave about. There is no 'beach' at Eden Rock. The entrance to the water is a small set of steps leading into the water. The snorkeling there is GREAT! But if you are looking for a nice sandy beach.........try 7-mile beach.

Hey There Kim!

Only 3 weeks to go! When we went to Cayman last year, we simply caught a Taxi (shuttle) located right at the port. They had signs saying "7-mile beach, $3" So we hopped on. They took us to a resort where we paid $3 to gain access to the beach. YES, there was a bar, showers, bathroom, chairs for rent and jet skis and other watersports available for a price. I'm sorry that I can't remember the name of the resort. We will probably do the same thing again on this trip.

Rita

Thanks Rita! Can you stand it? I am so excited!! We have 20 days!!! I cant believe how time flies!! Remeber when we were at 100 days? I didnt think it would ever get here! If you can think of the resort that would be good...thats what I want to do...lay on the beach and have some tropical drinks and RELAX! Maybe we could hook up sometime on the ship? Have a drink by the pool or something. E-mail me if you want to do this...I know it's kind of hard when your with a big group like you are going to be but maybe we could give it a try! kimberliej2003@charter.net :)

Kim

BabySam: We liked Sea Grape Beach [on 7-Mi Beach]. Small bar/food "shack", loungers, rinse-off type showers, tiny changing rooms, restroom, choice of shade or sun, some snorkeling [for beginners, at least]. We enjoyed it very much. Cab was about $12 each way [for two], I think. Small fee for entry, which includes a free beverage.

Archived