photo album

March2007

I am looking for a photo album that you can usually find on all of the Caribbean islands, as well as other vacation spots. It is leather (or pleather), tan with dark print on the outside with a map of the islands. I have googled everything I can think of to find one! Can anyone help?

• 7 months later...
I am looking for a photo album that you can usually find on all of the Caribbean islands, as well as other vacation spots. It is leather (or pleather), tan with dark print on the outside with a map of the islands. I have googled everything I can think of to find one! Can anyone help?

i have that exact photo album, but you will have to go to the cayman islands if you want one.

i have that exact photo album, but you will have to go to the cayman islands if you want one.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I know what you are looking for...I have two of them, but the have a Royal Cruise logo on it too. I ordered one off the RCL website -- you can to to it and look at it if you want to order it.

Archived