Looks like schedule for ships updated!!

mellak

I just checked the port authority website and more ships have been added through the end of the month. i'm on the Mariner scheduled for GC on the 25th. (yeah). Things must be going well as it looks like alot of ships are on the schedule!

On the Port Authority site it shows that my ship (Star Princess) will be in the port at 7:00am and leave at 5:00pm. On our itinerary, however, it shows us arriving at noon and leaving at 7:00pm. Which one is right?

We've scheduled with Soto's for the afternoon trip, but if this is right we need to be on the early one!

On the Port Authority site it shows that my ship (Star Princess) will be in the port at 7:00am and leave at 5:00pm. On our itinerary, however, it shows us arriving at noon and leaving at 7:00pm. Which one is right?

We've scheduled with Soto's for the afternoon trip, but if this is right we need to be on the early one!

We are on the Grand Princess arriving there on Nov. 24. Princess shows we are in port from noon until 7 pm. and the port authority shows us at 7 am - 5pm also. I checked all of th ships in port that day with us and the arrival/departure times are all 7am - 5 pm. Maybe they haven't updated the times yet?

We are on the Grand Princess arriving there on Nov. 24. Princess shows we are in port from noon until 7 pm. and the port authority shows us at 7 am - 5pm also. I checked all of th ships in port that day with us and the arrival/departure times are all 7am - 5 pm. Maybe they haven't updated the times yet?

IR ... we're on the same cruise as you ... and I'm just happy that we're on the list at all!! :D

We are supposed to be there Dec. 21st so I will be waiting to see if we make it there. I have two tours reserved for Grand Cayman and am hoping that we stop!!

Misty

Hey Misty,

I contacted Captain Bryans today and they show the Grandeur in that day with a 5:30 departure. Our itinerary shows 5 pm so maybe they have a better schedule of the ships coming in than on the websites. They also said they have 16 passengers from the Grandeur booked. Are you one of them?

Sandy

According to the Port Authority schedule the Grandeur will be in port at GC on Nov. 16 and 30. We are scheduled to be in GC on Nov. 23, but there is no listing on this date for the Grandeur.

I wonder if this was an oversight on the schedule?

Archived