Printing cruise documents

anniversarycruisin'

My cruise is still a ways down the road (not till March). When is it "too soon" to be printing off documents and filling out the fun pass stuff? I am just so biting at the bit for this cruise vacation. Can you tell? When does everyone around here start printing things off?:D

We jump the gun and printed our paperwork too soon because we upgraded our room to a Suite and had to reprint most of it again. Not a big deal, a little time and a little color ink. Enjoy!:)

I ONLY printed my funpass and luggage tags (and extras of those) ....all the other pages are really not needed, just filler

I also used the kiosk in Miami, very easy (except for last name problem, Carnival adds a "space" between the Mc in Irish names it seems...grrr)

Kiosk was a snap after a worker came and helped me

We jump the gun and printed our paperwork too soon because we upgraded our room to a Suite and had to reprint most of it again. Not a big deal, a little time and a little color ink. Enjoy!:)

I fill out my fun pass as soon as I can. I've got mine all done for the "Dream" in February. That is part of the fun. I usually don't print stuff until about a month before departing and then I make a file folder with fun pass, airline tickets, parking ressies and etc....

Archived