"Waitin' on a Miracle" Cruise Critic Group Cruise on the Carnival Miracle - 2009

SheilaS

This group booked a year in advance, so we had a long time to get to know each other...when we finally met in FLL, it was like meeting old friends for the first time...AWESOME!!!

The 3 videos I posted on youtube are just exerpts from the full DVD I put together with pictures from many of the Miracle Waiters. Since so many contributed to the project, it made for a more complete picture of the great time we all had.

We had so much fun together, many of us are cruising together again this coming January (2010). We can hardly wait! We are steady making new friends to meet up with in FLL that will be like "meeting old friends for the first time!"

Here are the youtube links...

Chapter 1

Chapter 3

Finale

There is not a Chapter 2 or 4 because youtube pulled the music that was on them, and I deleted them...

I hope you enjoy them! :)

Sheila<-------------thinks this has to be the best CC group cruise E-VER!!!! So far... :0)

Hard to believe that in 45 days we will start a new Adventure with many of the same friends from this Cruise.

Miracles Happen

Archived