Inside stateroom overlooking the Royal Promenade on Navigator

We are booked into an inside stateroom overlooking the Royal Promenade on the Navigor next week. Will we be disturbed by noise from the Royal Promenade?

We just got off of the Explorer (same class) and our parents had the inside promenade room. It was very quiet according to them, the only time they heard anything was during the street parades, you could hear some of the base from the music. There were only 2 parades on the ship however during out 10 day cruise. They really enjoyed it, as well as being able to see the parades from their room and people watch.

Good Luck!

We had an inside promenade on the 7th floor of Mariner of the Seas for a 46 day cruise around South America. We loved it.

You could hear the parades and steet parties but those wrap up by 11:00 I think and it really wasn't that loud.

As someone said, be sure to close your drapes or you are the entertainment for the rooms on the other side of the promenade. Both my husband and I each got out of the shower and walked into our room before we realized that our drapes were open, lights on, and people across in the other rooms. We scurried very quickly back to the bathroom for clothes.

We both take our computers and play off-line computer games. I sat at the desk with my computer and he put his on his lap and sat in the bay window and people watched while I beat him at free cell and Sudoku.

We had booked the same cabin on the Explorer, the Mariner and the Voyager because we enjoy people watching so much. It is the room on the lowest deck that has Promenade views from the bay window and is directly opposite the Cafe Promenade. No noise except from the parade and from this low point of view you don't look only onto the top of peoples heads. I am attaching a couple of pictures.

...Ott

11210006.JPG

11210016.JPG

Archived