Planning post deployment cruise

pcnsgirl

:)Greetings fellow cruisers! Just back for five day Fantasy cruise and we had a great time! I am planning my next family cruise. I will be back from deployment in October 2010, and I would like to book the best!!!! family cruise around Christmas 2010. I would really appreciate any and all input for the best cruise to chose. Thanks!

Thanks Carnival Fantasy for another awesome cruise!

We are planning to take the Valor from Miami to the Western Caribbean in December 2010. It sounds like a wonderful ship and a great itinerary. Maybe you could check it out. There are some amazing reviews of this ship at the moment on the board. This cruise has great ES rates.

I hope you find the right cruise for you and your family.

Thank you for serving your country and all the sacrifices that you make in order to keep us all safe.

Ann :)

If you like New Orleans, keep in mind that the Carnival Triumph is replacing the Fantasy starting Nov 10, 2009. That will give you a larger ship plus the addition of balconies to choose from. It will be doing Eastern and Western 7-nighters as well as 4 and 5 nighters.

Be safe and keep your head down.

Dave

Archived