Roll Call 2/26 Carribean FLL-NYC

Jane Pond

Thought I would bump this up and ask a question that I don't remember seeing. Does the QM2 have guest lecturers? Other enrichment programs? I have heard about the planetarium and the evening shows, but nothing else.

Jane in PHL

Jane, there were guest lecturers on our QM2 cruise in March. I can remember three - a published author, a historian who spoke about the history of the Caribbean, and someone from the staff of the Canyon Ranch Spa in Arizona who gave fitness lecturers. There may be some I am forgetting. We enjoyed the lectures.

You might get more replys to your question if you start a thread about lectures. Many people don't read threads for roll calls unless they are part of the group.

We are returning to the QM2 in late January. Hope you have a great cruise in February.

I just found the information and the author who is featured is one I have read!!!! Now, what are the chances of that, I ask you? He writes about SW Florida, mysteries with a rather weather-worn hero. I did order a few more that I have not read to bring with me. That will be fun. Thank you for guiding me to that site!

Jane in PHL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived