Spinning class onboard

dhay

Hi Everyone!

I have recently started taking spin classes and I wanted to take some onboard. I understand with every instructor and class the quality can vary but what I need to know is if in your experience the spin classes onboard seem to be of equal caliber to what you find on land in your local gym? Since we have to pay about 12$ a class I was wondering if overall the instructors and classes seem to be about as good as what you find at an LA Fitness or Lifestyle?

TIA for any insight!

Hi Everyone!

I have recently started taking spin classes and I wanted to take some onboard. I understand with every instructor and class the quality can vary but what I need to know is if in your experience the spin classes onboard seem to be of equal caliber to what you find on land in your local gym? Since we have to pay about 12$ a class I was wondering if overall the instructors and classes seem to be about as good as what you find at an LA Fitness or Lifestyle?

TIA for any insight!

I have taken the spinning classes onboard and thought they were great..better than my local gym.

Also looking forward to taking at least 1 spin class on board. I'm sailing of FOS and it looks like their spin classes are all early in the morning and i don't know if I see myself getting up for an 8am class (that's the time per the recent cruise compases)

Thanks for the insight!

I have no problem waking up early for it. I actually don't like to sleep in on vacation. I feel like i am missing out on something since I can sleep in on any day at home lol

We will be on Navigator Nov 30 so I wonder whne their spin classes were.

Archived