Is Solstice chartered for March 7 2010?

Mrs_Tiki

I am trying to plan our Spring Break cruise and would love to try the Solstice, but can't find the March 7 sailing on Celebrity's website. Does anyone know if the ship has been chartered for this week? (I seem to remember that Host Anne had to change around a group trip because Atlantis had chartered for this week last year, and I'm guessing that has happened again.)

Oh well, I guess we will have to wait for another time to try a Solstice-class ship...

I am trying to plan our Spring Break cruise and would love to try the Solstice, but can't find the March 7 sailing on Celebrity's website. Does anyone know if the ship has been chartered for this week? (I seem to remember that Host Anne had to change around a group trip because Atlantis had chartered for this week last year, and I'm guessing that has happened again.)

Oh well, I guess we will have to wait for another time to try a Solstice-class ship...

Yes it is, here's a link...

http://www.atlantisevents.com/cruises_2010_solstice.aspx

I am trying to plan our Spring Break cruise and would love to try the Solstice, but can't find the March 7 sailing on Celebrity's website. Does anyone know if the ship has been chartered for this week?

Atlantis' "Exotic Caribbean Cruise" is on Solstice from March 7-14, 2010. Atlantis has a Caribbean cruise each March, and last year's Solstice sailing was the highest-rated Atlantis cruise ever, so there is a good chance that Atlantis will be chartering a Solstice-class ship for its annual March Caribbean sailings in the future.

Archived