Countdown to the Enchantment Jan. 13th

OK Last chance for cruisers on the Enchantment of the Sea to sound off.

Got the docs (weeks ago), got the suitcases, airline tickets and bathing suit

Let's hear from anyone who has been on her recently? What can you tell us???

I was just on her in April (kinda long ago). Its a beautiful ship. When you see her for the first time in the distance at port everglades, you think it is the most largest ship ever!! There are so many glass windows. It is a truly beutiful ship. Even tho its one of the smaller ships, its still seems huge. There are so many things to do!! The CD Matt Baker is hilarious!! The shows are awesome, as well as the food. Especially in the Windjammer. The pizza is very good in the solarium cafe. The rock climbing wall is awesome!! You are SO high up when you reach the top. The midnight parties and buffets were awesome. Another thing...The atrium is INCREDIBLE. The rooms are very nice also. The crew is smiling constantly and is always willing to go out of the way for you. The best cruise ever out of my 4 or 5 others. After my 2 cruises, I am going to sail on the Enchantment with out a doubt!!

LUCKY YOU!! Have a great time!!

Well - Not a whole lot of resopnse from Enchantment Cruisers here- My count is still only about 10 people on this cruise :)

forget the Norwalk Visus...let's get this party started! I want to hear from people who alreadyhave their bags packed and are counting the minutes!

Come on folks ....someone out there must be sailing this Thursday!

I have a question for previous Enchantment Cruisers:

What would you say is a MUST SEE either on the ship or in Key West ot Cozumel?

Jim

In Cozumel, I would say Paradise Beach is a must see! Beautiful beach, great food, inexpensive, friendly folks...we had a great time there!

We enjoyed the trolley tour in Key West; the bus driver was hilarious!

We loved the Enchantment when we went in April; I'm thinking of going on her again in 2006! Can't think of a single must see; the entire ship is beautiful! We really liked the shows, especially the comedians, so maybe that would be a must see for us!

Have a wonderful time! I'm so jealous!!!!!!!

Thanks Lynda -

I've heard Poncos Bacyard in Cozumel has pretty good Margarita so We mght have to check that out .

I'm just hoping that when the Enchanment comes in on Thursday morning everybody is healthy and happy!

Andi -

I have the hand sanitizer, anti-bactirial wipes, etc... but like other posters have said...soap and hot water, wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands! :eek:

I had to fly into Orlando yesterday and as I traveled the monorail from the gate to the main terminal I couldn't help wodering what the CDC rating for any airport would be? The Enchantment has a 97 rating which looks pretty good to me. There is no accounting for how people act (IE: The guy who started this thing) so wash, wash, wash :p

Jim

• 5 weeks later...

Archived