Caribbean Princess April 25th..

wolfatlga

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My partner and I have just booked this sailing. We are from Jacksonville, FL. My partner is military and has just returned from being deployed in Afghanistan for the past year. This is a celebration of his safe return and also for our 11th anniversary (Feb). Very excited about the sailing and as it is such short notice, I am now trying to plan out excursions. Was very happy to see that there are other partnered couples on board. We fly in on the 23rd.

Hope that we have the chance to meet.

We are still debating what we're going to do in Dominica and Grenada - Bonaire was easy (drift snorkels with Woodwind Charters) as was Aruba (renting a Jeep Wrangler and exploring). Since we're B2B, I'm not worried about coming up with something for St. Thomas (we're gonna need a travel day), but Dominica is looking like a place to hire a guide and get out of the port area.

Our plan for Grenada involves tracking down spices and the local agricole rum. Other than that? No big plans.

I'm super-excited! *squeal*

Greetings Mates...

The main group is meeting on Monday at 5pm. However, they don't seem to have a location as to where, so I suggest our tribe just meets at Skywalkers on the back of the ship at 5pm on Monday. We can always change if the main roll call can decide...

Roy and Marty

Atlanta

Sounds like a plan. Gotta scope out the Deck Plans and get an idea of where this location is. Sounds like the Viking Lounge on RCCL! Still trying to get tax info pulled together and it is taking everything to stay focussed on that and not look around on the net for ideas for the cruise! LOL.

Hello, my name is Tigger ;) and I will be on this cruise as well. You will find me in the gym most of the time typically on the elliptical and other cardio stuff. As my name says, the Spa is my favorite part of the ship. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.

You can contact me at ayr.poucher@gmail.com

*sigh*

Of the Gym/Tan/Laundry combo, I fail miserably on everything but Laundry, and I don't think they mean the actual cleansing of clothing there...

Welcome aboard, Tigger.

Anyone know any spots for a friendly drink on Saturday night near the Condado district? We're at the Caribe Hilton, but we've got a car...

BTW, due to our Sunday morning plans, it's *highly* likely we will not be boarding until after 8ish, possibly missing the GLBT/FOD gathering organized by Princess - so if you see me around the ship, I'm the pale dude with the Mohawk. I don't bite. Much. Say hey. ;0)

Archived