Drinks Packages

schrodinga

Hi there

Newbie here. Hoping to get some clarity regarding drinks packages.

When I was enquiring with Celebrity re drinks packages, one of the representatives suggested it wasn't necessary to get a drinks package for each traveller, that you could get one package and share. Does this work? Has anyone tried this?

Also, do any of the drinks packages cover tea?

Thanks in advance!

KJ

Hi KJ,

First of all, tea is free--all day, every day. You'll find that the X reps are terribly under-informed. If you want a drinks package (soda, bottled water, etc) you have to get it per person. What I think the rep was trying to tell you about is that you can purchase wine packages where you pay $x for X # bottles of wine to have in the dining room. I'm sure someone will post after me with the details. You can also order a bottle of liquor to be consumed in your room which comes with some nuts and mixers.

You may want to do a search in the forum for drink packages. This has been a hot topic since they are now coming out with beer and frozen drinks packages.

We just returned from a Millennium cruise. My hubby is a big soda drinker, so we bought him a soda card. I took along a thermal cup with a handle and filled up with ice tea (always free) or ice water. Sometimes in the evening I wanted a club soda, and my hubby would order an extra one for me, and only once were we questioned about it.

Archived