Help fast, please, (smile)

drwestlake

My husband and I and 3 children and my mother were booked on the Conquest. Just a couple days ago my mother decided not to go. My son asked if a friend could go in her place. My question is...Our final payment is due today or tomorrow and the invited friends family is still deciding. If we go ahead and make final now and add him in a couple days will his fee be the same as ours was and will he be charged a late fee? I've tried to get Carnival but I guess they're not in on Saturdays. Thanks for the help!

If you cancel out your mother's reservation and then rebook with another person, I think it would cost more. Ask your TA if you can do a name change instead so you keep the original price. I think they charge $50 for a name change. We tried adding our daughter on as a third person a few years ago two days before the final payment was due and they wanted full price for her. We switched to another ship a week later, did a 7 night instead of 5 night cruise and still came out ahead.

Guest Time2gocruzn
Ask your TA if you can do a name change instead so you keep the original price. I think they charge $50 for a name change. [\QUOTE]

DITTO..I would call carnival asap tho!

Archived