Patouche - reserving on their website?

nikita

I've been in touch with Julie from patouche and have decided I would like to book this tour. She has instructed me to do so on their "secure website". When I tried to do so I noticed the web-address was not "https" but "http". I know if the web-address has the "s" on the end it is secure. Anyways...since theirs does not contain the "s" I don't feel comfortable putting down my private information. Has anyone else noticed this and how did you reserve with them other then their website? Thanks.

I have just heard a few things about not putting your private info on websites that don't have that extra "s" on the end and I am afraid to take the chance. I guess I'll just call them to reserve. I'm sure its probably fine so don't worry. I was also disappointed that they won't send a cab for us since there is only 3 in our party...hopefully it won't be difficult to get one to their dock.

Enjoy your cruise!

I called her with our information when I booked our excursion Nikita. I'd just call her US line with the information. It won't be a problem and you will feel better and I can't say as I would blame you. I had my debit card scammed last Christmas.....the account was being used in Britain. I just don't think that you can be too careful these days.

I called her with our information when I booked our excursion Nikita. I'd just call her US line with the information. It won't be a problem and you will feel better and I can't say as I would blame you. I had my debit card scammed last Christmas.....the account was being used in Britain. I just don't think that you can be too careful these days.

Sorry about your debit card - too bad things like that have to happen. I will call instead of booking online. I'm still considering doing it on our own though since we could save some money - but I do love catamarans!

Hi,

We did the day sail to Norman Island and Peter Island on November 3.

We exchanged emails with Julie first to confirm details and then she asked that I complete the online form. I did that and have had no problems.

We loved the day so much that we just booked again for our cruise in January. I just did the online reservation again today.

We'll be there on the 29th. I'm hoping that we can reserve a spot w/Patouche even if it's just the two of us. Maybe there will be other people that we can join up with - I'll have to give Julie a call to see what their availability looks like.

On a separate note, I was in Doylestown last September while visiting friends who live in Lansdale. I thought it was a very cute town!

We'll be there on the 29th. I'm hoping that we can reserve a spot w/Patouche even if it's just the two of us. Maybe there will be other people that we can join up with - I'll have to give Julie a call to see what their availability looks like.

On a separate note, I was in Doylestown last September while visiting friends who live in Lansdale. I thought it was a very cute town!

Glad you enjoyed Doylestown! It is a quaint little town that we don't take advantage of (we live in the more rural area of Doylestown).

I just called Patouche yesterday and talked to Joe, Julies husband. He was very nice and said they are sending a safari bus for us since others on our ship have also booked so we will get a ride there after all. Hope you enjoy your cruise and hope you enjoy your day at the Baths!

Archived