what a pleasant surprise to finish off an evening

dfishner

We were at the Harbour beach marriott this evening for dinner with some friends we were finished our dinner and chatting when I spotted a ship coming towards us and lo and behold it was Oasis so we all ran outside to the beach to see it and I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful the ship looked all lid up. I was transfixed just looking at how big and how colorful it was...What a way to end a wonderful evening...

While out at the beach I met a travel agent who will be sailing on her tomorrow and I was so enivous LOL since I have to wait 11 months to sail on her. I told her how lucky she was and wish her a great cruise.

We were at the Harbour beach marriott this evening for dinner with some friends we were finished our dinner and chatting when I spotted a ship coming towards us and lo and behold it was Oasis so we all ran outside to the beach to see it and I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful the ship looked all lid up. I was transfixed just looking at how big and how colorful it was...What a way to end a wonderful evening...

While out at the beach I met a travel agent who will be sailing on her tomorrow and I was so enivous LOL since I have to wait 11 months to sail on her. I told her how lucky she was and wish her a great cruise.

Must have been an awesome sight...I bet that is one of those times when you wished you had a camera with you!

I watched sail away on Inlet cam last night. :)

Must have been an awesome sight...I bet that is one of those times when you wished you had a camera with you!

I watched sail away on Inlet cam last night. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth LOL I had no expectations of seeing her when I looked out of the restaurant window and saw it I could not believe my eyes, we were in the middle of a conversation when I jumped up and said omigod it is Oasis and then we all jumped up and headed for the beach to view it. Yes I did wish I had a camera but to be honest it would of not done it any justice. This ship has to be seen to be believed.

Her aft is quite a sight at night ... (Sounds lke something said in a bar).

I took video of the nighttime sailaway but haven't checked it yet. It was very dark out.

One of these days I'll simply watch and enjoy a sail-away. No cameras!

Glad you got to see her!

Archived