Sensation..going to cozumel and costa maya

lilpinklady

Who should I look to for wedding planning? We are going to have the non-legal ceremony done as there's no way to meet all the requirements for the civil or legal ceremony as they call it. I've only heard about this woman Stephanie and her options seem great...I'm just wondering my options. Any info would be appreciated from anyone whose gotten married in those places or on the Sensation..pe@ce

• 1 month later...

Did you find anything out? We are going on the Miracle in 11/05 and also will be stopping in Cozumel and costa Maya - just beginning to research vow renewals at the ports (we're also going to Grand Cayman and Belize). Any info you've come across would be appreciated.

cozumel has a few preferred planners but i really didnt want to do it there so I finally after weeks found someone is costa maya who does wedding in their villa that's like a small hotel on a secluded beach...looks nice but nothing is set in stone yet

• 7 months later...
cozumel has a few preferred planners but i really didnt want to do it there so I finally after weeks found someone is costa maya who does wedding in their villa that's like a small hotel on a secluded beach...looks nice but nothing is set in stone yet

duplicate

I've been trying to find info on Costa Maya. Would you mind sharing if you still have it?

Archived