Probably one more for the ladies but....

Masal

Hairdryers...what are the hairdryers like that you get from reception, and are there plenty of them? Cant make up my mind to use up some of my luggage allowance by taking mine when I already have presents and stocking fillers to take!

You can tell its not long til we go now as getting down to the nitty gritty!:D

Hi all,

What we did was, as soon as we'd been shown to the cabin I did a runner down to the desk to get ours before doing anything else.

DW has thick curly hair and as Mrs. C. said it worked fine.

Berwyn

I guess the hairdryers they have available at reception work great but my travel one was hopelessly slow hardly any power and the curling tongs were the same. Did anyone else have this problem. It made every day a bad hair day

I guess the hairdryers they have available at reception work great but my travel one was hopelessly slow hardly any power and the curling tongs were the same. Did anyone else have this problem. It made every day a bad hair day

Yes I took my travel one and straightners.. and very slow process of drying took place.. in fact one evening I just went with the bedraggled look.

But having spoken to people who had hired them, they aren't any better really.

Hairstraightners took a while to heat up, but were fine.

Thomson should put this info in their tips. (having said that they probably do and I didnt see it) :p

Yes it's there, it's on the page showing the cabin types. But not how many sockets. (That's the bit I needed). All sorted now thanks Suzy.

Berwyn

Archived