Wine Room in the Specialty Restaurants

safein

Has anyone eaten in the Wine Room in the specialty restarants? Were you able to request it when you made the reservation? Anything special besides privacy? We're sailing on the Infinity in April so I'd like to find out. Funny thing is we've been on the Millie and the Summit and never gave it a single thought!

Anita

We were offered the use of the room for our moderately-sized (6) group but declined-we wanted to be where all the "action" was. Which is the main problem with the Wine Room-it is set somewhat away--although I recall a glass wall or two. Very nice if you want something private and I think the staff would be glad to let you reserve it since it seems to be rarely used. No other special services or amenities come with it (that I'm aware of), unlike similar rooms on Crystal and Silversea, with special menus, wines, etc.

We didn't use the Wine Room but we did use Room Wine in the specialty restaurant. We received a bottle of wine to our cabin on the day we dined in the specialty restaurant and we brought it with us. No corckage fee since it was Celebrity's wine.

Hi Andy! I was one of Andy's tablemates in the wine room in August and we had a lovely dinner there. The real advantage of the room is that if you have a group of 6 or 8, it provides a great atmosphere for roundtable conversation.

Hi Toni, I would go back there in a flash, the company was great and the food if I may say so even better. I have some photos of the wine room and the food from there here

http://community.webshots.com/user/andym888

I think as Toni says, the wine room is for a party of 6 or 8. They will try to tell you that they can't get 8 in there but they did with us.

Our family of four--mom, dad and two teen boys--ate in the wine room on Constellation and we all had a great time. The wine steward paid us all special attention and told us stories about many of the wines. It was a dining highlight of the trip for our family. We can't wait to do it again!

Archived