Upgrades

trbutler

I know this questions has been asked a million times, but I don't know the answer. I will be sailing on the AOS on 1/30 and was wondering when they normally start giving upgrades? I am in a PR and currently they have no inside cabins they are selling.

Thanks for all your help.

They usually don't "give" upgrades. If you have a guarantee cabin you might get a higher category on occasion, but rarely. You can always buy upgrades at the pier if availbale. You just need to see the pier coordinator.

We visited Lititz on a trip to PA a couple of summers ago. Went to the pretzel factory, but our favorite place was the chocolate store!!

TR,

I'll be through Lititz on Friday.

RCCL is not know for giving anything, let alone upgrades. Don't take that statement negatively - only factually. They are much like the Disney people in that they have figured out they have a good product that people will always buy therefore they sell their upgrades.

I have had a pr before and must say I'm not sure you need much more. The window gives an interesting view on the world and there is so much to do that sitting in the cabin didn't strike me as an option.

Archived