Ft Lauderdale end of January/10

beachchick24

Hi all,

Leaving for our first cruise at the end of January, and will be staying one day pre cruise in Ft Lauderdale. My question is (sorry, its not super cruise-related, but important nonetheless for us!) Is there an American Eagle store in the nearby area (Airport/Hollywood etc) that would sell mens leather canvas flip flop sandals? Being from Canada, there would be no hope in finding these in the stores now, and I have checked Ebay, but with no luck on the specific size (11). If not, he'll obviously have to find an alternative, but finding these ones in FLL would be ideal. Thanks for any help !

987615193_!BZdG)zwBWk(KGrHgoH-CwEjlLl)G!HBKm)v)3c3w_35.jpg.424cd5343516f3dd8b02d34486004cce.jpg

Hi all,

Leaving for our first cruise at the end of January, and will be staying one day pre cruise in Ft Lauderdale. My question is (sorry, its not super cruise-related, but important nonetheless for us!) Is there an American Eagle store in the nearby area (Airport/Hollywood etc) that would sell mens leather canvas flip flop sandals? Being from Canada, there would be no hope in finding these in the stores now, and I have checked Ebay, but with no luck on the specific size (11). If not, he'll obviously have to find an alternative, but finding these ones in FLL would be ideal. Thanks for any help !

Two malls fairly close. Sawgrass Mills directly west and Pembroke Lakes northwest have A/E stores. Check on-line for discount coupons/directions etc.

Archived