Headliner Info for Jan 9th sailing

Larry5440

Well, I hope they don't repeat the headliner that was there on the Xmas cruise.

They were the "Scintas" - a family of four entertainers that basically did impressions of singers from the fifties and sixties (Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones), and told dated jokes from that era as well.

Entertaining if you are 60 or older perhaps.

Well, I hope they don't repeat the headliner that was there on the Xmas cruise.

They were the "Scintas" - a family of four entertainers that basically did impressions of singers from the fifties and sixties (Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones), and told dated jokes from that era as well.

Entertaining if you are 60 or older perhaps.

I find your comment here most interesting. The Scintas were a headliner act at The Rio in Las Vegas for years and packed the house, however when The Rio went to a younger, more sexy vibe, The Scintas were out. I thought the entertainment on The Oasis would be hipper as well and was disappointed to see a lot of the same old entertainment concepts RCCL has on their other ships ... parades, oldies dance parties, The Nelson and Osmond Brothers to name a few. I wish the Oasis had dropped the really cheesy stuff in effort to truly redefine entertainment at sea. Much of it is the same old same old.

Archived