tour companies

m-mello

We have done the shopping/tour/beach combo twice: once with Godfrey and once with Sunny Liston. Both tours are almost identical, it's the "atmosphere" of the tour that's different. Sunny Liston is a really high energy tour with loud Caribbean music, singing, his big booming laugh shaking the rafters. Heads turn when this tour passes by. Not everyone likes such a high intensity experience. Godfrey is a very informative tour guide, professional in manner, full of interesting facts about his island, low key. Both tours are excellent. Depends what kind of experience you like better.

Gator83,

Tell me more about Henry EEE, We will be in St Thomas end of Jan. My sister and I would like to hire a driver for the day ( do they accommodate party's of 2??) How do we find him??

Henry with EEE Tours is fantastic. He is a retired police officer and is now a Pastor at the Church of God in St. Thomas. He is a fantastic man and really loves his home!! You won't be sorry!! His website is www.eeetours.com We have used him 3 times and will tour with him again in September!! Can't wait!

Will be in St. Thomas in Jan. Have read about several tour companies. In your opinion who should we use and why?

Sonny Liston

Godfrey

Bernards

Air Force One/Papa Bear

Thanks!

We were looking at using Island Marketing, has anyone used them?

Has anyone taken this tour? It sound interesting but the description doesn't indicate if they pick up/return you to the ship or if this is within walking distance of the ship. Anybody have any info what is within walking distance of the ship when it is docked? My traveling companion can only walk limited distance but has an electronic scooter. I'm wondering if there is anything nearby the ship that she could enjoy. Thanks for any assitance.:cool:

Archived