Is anyone sailing on the Pride on 2/21?

jojo1108

This is our first cruise, and I was just curious if anyone is also sailing on the Pride out of Baltimore on Feb. 21st. I am soooo excited, and if anyone has any helpful tips about the Pride (or just about cruising), feel free to share!

This is our first cruise, and I was just curious if anyone is also sailing on the Pride out of Baltimore on Feb. 21st. I am soooo excited, and if anyone has any helpful tips about the Pride (or just about cruising), feel free to share!

We are sailing on the Pride on Feb 21, and it is also our first cruise. We are driving from Montreal on Feb 20.

We are 2 families of 4 and it is also our first cruise. :)

Well, hello fellow Marylander...we'll be heading out on the Pride also, but not until August. So you'll have to let me know how it was!:)

I actually have 2 coworkers that sailed on Pride and they loved it! The only "warning" is that if you have kids... be prepared to explain why there are so many statues and painting of naked people...LOL!!!

Have a great time!!!

Take care,

Diana:)

Archived