Norwegian Star BB Balcony Cabins

nanak915

I basically wanted to know how much room there is in the cabin. Is it roomy enough that my husband and I can comfortably move around the cabin while we are dressing? What kind of bedding do they use on the beds. I have seen some pictures that have colored spreads and others that have the white covers. Is there room on the balcony for more than two people if we have someone come to our room. We are traveling with a few other couples and some of them do not have balconies and if it wouldn't be to crowded we would offer to have them view the glaciers from our balcony.

I know NCL has cut out a few amenities so you might not know right now but what kind of coffee maker did they have in the balcony room and if you know what brand of coffee?

We had been thinking of upgrading to a suite but then that would cost as much as the price of another cruise.

Thanks for any info you can give. I enjoy reading your posts. You seem to have so much info and always share such good advice.

Archived