Carnival's Tulum Tour

cbressler76

Very little time to swim.

HOWEVER>.... my warning about this trip: you will be BOMBARDED with "tip me" "tip me" at every corner, beginning to end - even AT tulum. It's HOT HOT HOT there, with very little shade at all. My eye LIDS got burned! There's a guy walking around with an iguana, let my husband hold it, then demanded we pay him $5 for same. We got food at their little restaurant there & it was $17 for 2 taco plates (which weren't that great, even). Another couple was charged $32 for a quesadilla and 2 margaritas. We heard each table told different prices. Overall, it was a MASSIVE tourist trap. It was "neat," but certainly not worth the money you're going to pay... and the result was my husband swearing off EVER going back to Mexico again...

Very little time to swim.

HOWEVER>.... my warning about this trip: you will be BOMBARDED with "tip me" "tip me" at every corner, beginning to end - even AT tulum. It's HOT HOT HOT there, with very little shade at all. My eye LIDS got burned! There's a guy walking around with an iguana, let my husband hold it, then demanded we pay him $5 for same. We got food at their little restaurant there & it was $17 for 2 taco plates (which weren't that great, even). Another couple was charged $32 for a quesadilla and 2 margaritas. We heard each table told different prices. Overall, it was a MASSIVE tourist trap. It was "neat," but certainly not worth the money you're going to pay... and the result was my husband swearing off EVER going back to Mexico again...

Thanks for the advice!! We are used to the heat cuz we are born and raised in Florida.... Now, the "tip me" at every corner is another thing!! Thanks for letting me know! The over priced food is no different then disney....(My mom is retired from Disney....we would go a couple of times a year....every year and not all of their food was great & even though she got a discount.....it was still expensive....lol...)

Archived