Open dining on the Carnival Dream

kittygirl

I'm looking forward to trying Anytime Dining on my next cruise. The reasons you stated are a few reasons why I am looking forward to it. I don't care to sit at a big table with strangers. I really don't care about who the waiters are. I don't cruise for the whole dining experience. I just want to have dinner with the person I am cruising with and not have to be on a set schedule and rush around after a day in port. As far as dinner goes, what's important to me is the person I am cruising with and that the food is good!

I'm glad Carnival is offering choices for dining.

Then Your Time dining is PERFECT for you!!!

:)

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi LoveJake,

Can you remember your wait staff that you had on the Dream? Did you request the same waiters and if you didn't who was your favorite. Thank you for the information on the bigger tables.

Hi Marie,

Hope you have a great cruise on the 20th. We are so excited.

There will be 10 of us cruising in May for a wedding celebration of our son. How will we ask for the same waiter for our early dining? Also, who can I contact to have their stateroom decorated before the bride and groom arrive? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

I am not a fan of Your Time dining... I prefer the traditional style with an assigned table and wait staff. You get to know your tablemates, your waiters and so on.

It's a great experience.

Now, having said that... Your Time dining is an excellent option for couples who want to be seated at a table for two. We had a table for two on the Dream and were disappointed that we had no one except our fabulous waiter, June, to talk to!!

Archived