Bed rail for toddlers?

jgooden1

Ok, I have been reading these boards for years and never posted. I am finally breaking down because traveling with kids is a whole other ball game! We actually cruised with our son when he was 18 months old and it was fine because he fit in a crib, but now that he is almost 3 and much taller we are having some issues. According to my TA, NCL refused to provide a crib for my son because they deemed him too old. (That in itself is interesting...) The fact is, he may be too long for one of those tiny pack-n-plays anyway. We have an A3 suite on the Jade and we plan on using the extra bed in the small bedroom. So my question is, does anyone know if NCL provides bed rails or do we need to bring our own? I could ask my TA or NCL but they both can be a pain so I thought I would ask here 1st.

If you roll a blanket length wise and place it under the side of the mattress it will keep him in because you don't roll "uphill" when you sleep.:) It worked great for my girls when they were little. The bed in the small bedrom is also not as high as a regular bed.

Archived