Cruise Gift Bags for Boys/Men

hunniebee724

I'm having a cruise wedding in August (8 days on the Miracle) and plan on making cruise gift bags for our 21 cruising guests. Thirteen of them are males from age 8-56, and I'd love some ideas! We're all new to cruising, but I'm thinking the ladies would like some lotion, hand sanitizer, body sprays, etc. My fiance, brother and fiance's best friend have been absolutely no help.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

I'm having a cruise wedding in August (8 days on the Miracle) and plan on making cruise gift bags for our 21 cruising guests. Thirteen of them are males from age 8-56, and I'd love some ideas! We're all new to cruising, but I'm thinking the ladies would like some lotion, hand sanitizer, body sprays, etc. My fiance, brother and fiance's best friend have been absolutely no help.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

How about a disposable camera / drink or soda coupons for the cruise

items from the gift shop - carnival mugs/ cups, t shirts that match saying how they are related to the bride/groom.

decks of cards, dominoes, sun tan lotion, a ball cap/sun visor, chap stick, for those old enough a cigar, drink/soda coupons, credits for the arcade, some type of sudoko/crossword/puzzle books, shoe shine kit, manicure set....

I'm sure I'll think of some more!

Thanks for the great ideas! Drink/Soda coupons and credits for the arcade didn't even cross my mind. I had planned on getting t-shirts made for the bridal party and parents, but having them made for all of the cruising guests sounds like a good idea too!

Aloe gel for the inevitable sunburns as guys are too "manly" for sun lotion but then we will belly ache like no tomorrow when we get burnt to a crisp to our SO. Not that I've ever done that mind you ... just sayin' ... ;)

Archived