Little ideas for making a Big birthday special?

JLind

Little ideas for making a "big" birthday special??? I'd like to arrange little special things during the whole week onboard... (don't really need a cake for the two of us or should I?)

-I'm thinking of bringing flowers onboard when we board in SJ, or someone suggested just ordering from Telaflora for embarkation day...

-I've made a reservation in the alternative restaurant on the bday itself (non formal night in MDR)

-part of our package will provide champagne in room on embarkation...

-might suggest massage/spa gift cert to friends and family from home who are asking what to give...

Any other ideas big or little, from the amazing cruise critics? We will be in St. Kitts on the birthday itself and then dining in alt. restaurant (Summit) in evening...

What a nice thing to do! How about making each day special with a little surprise envelope or mini boxes? Could contain theater tickets, manicure, gift card for shopping a favorite places..each night you could take one along to dinner or leave under the pillow. You could also just put a note in that names a particular gift shop on the ship. How fun!

Sort of like a day by day little gift.

Have a great cruise!

Archived