Carnival's Sail, Snorkle and Beach Party

minniem64

Has anyone done this excursion? I am wondering which beach the "Party" is at.

DW and I did this excursion in December. The Fury has a private beach area south of the ports. After a couple of snorkeling stops, you hit the beach for an hour before sailing back. DW and I loved it, but it is a party boat - free drinks after snorkeling, at the beach and on the sail back to port.

Hope this helps.

I can't say for certain that this is the exact same excursion we did, but we have done a "sail, snorkel, and beach" excursion in Cozumel through Carnival. The boat took us out to snorkel and then docked at a small beach and had an open bar until we returned. Is that what you are looking at?

If it is, I don't know what the beach was but it was very private and had beach volleyball, floating mats, tables, and umbrellas. It was not necessarily close to the boat, but it was within sight. We had an absolutely marvelous time and the trip back was really upbeat and fun. They played music and kept the alcohol flowing while the crew danced with the guests. They also had someone during the snorkeling who took underwater photos and they were reasonably priced as well as unique. I hope that helps.

Archived