Celebrity Air Question

TNTKP

I know I read about this on a nother thread, but am unable to find it on the search - so here goes:

How and when are pax able to contact TA (internet) to arrange specific airfare, seats, etc. when using Celebrity pachaged air. I am a Captains Club member, and am traveling in November 04 on transatlantic out of Barcelona. Would like to check into specifics of flights (schedules, plane sizes, seat assignments, schedules, etc.). Advice needed from all the experts out there!! Thanks, and I promise, I'll SAVE the answers this time!

You should be able to have your flights booked at the same time as your reservation. We don't often use Cruise Air, but did for the Med last summer due to the great deal we got. However, we did go in early and stay late and wanted particular flights. Our TA put me on hold the day I booked the cruise and in 5 min. I had my flights. If you're already booked, do it asap.

Marilyn

I wasn't aware that I could book the air at the same time as booking the cruise, but just today I booked the air for a November 04 Hawaiian cruise. I had checked the internet and gave the TA several possibilities which she then contacted Celebrity about. They accepted our first choice for flying to Hawaii, but wouldn't accept our first choice for the return. We ended up having to pay about $37 each to have a better return flight as they were going to book us on a flight to get in a midnight.

Am glad to get that taken care of. Now to get seat assignments!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;25;23;59;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived