Costa Maya

nedleycan

We are on the January 23rd Mayan cruise, and had always planned on during the Dune Buggy Excursion at Costa Maya, Mexico. But, I just found the following site, which shows the port at Costa Maya, and it looks great! We are now planning on just spending the day there.

Anyone ever been to Costa Maya, or heard anything (good or bad) about it?

link: http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/CostaMayaPort.htm

Hi

Thanks for that website. The massage on the beach looks great to me! We are thinking of the clear kayak tour the ship offers in Costa Maya. but, we found out that we can do this in Cozumel so now we are not sure. We are staying a night in Cozumel after we are off the ship. We have booked cave tubing in Belize through Ecotours. We are getting excited about the trip we leave Calif. on Thursday! We hope to meet you on Windsurf.

Just got off the vessel after the St. Thomas- Cozumel trip. The dune buggy trip was no big deal and it would make more sense to get a cab to the beach where the buggy trip goes to and actually get some quantity time strolling, swimming, eating/ drinking (no drinking allowed on the buggy trip because you will be driving ) relaxing on the 4 hammocks etc. GO TO TIKAL (from Belize City ) IF IT IS WITHIN YOUR BUDGET-an incredible experience that is still giving me goose-bumps! Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel was fun but the costs of entry, dolphin swims, videos, pictures etc. really racks up fast-- 6 star prices for a 3.5 star experience.

The ship' voyage was overwhelmingly fantastic---great crew, interesting passengers, food ranging from mediocre ( I'm being a polite Canadian) to very good quality but the level of service more than made up for any possible complaints.:D

Before boarding the vessel remind yourself that it is 16 years old and like most adolecents can be a little bit...quirky;)

Big Happy Sailer! Another Canuck here! Glad you had a great time. We leave on Sunday, and can't wait. We are from the Toronto area. Where are you from?

Thanks for the info on the Dune Buggy. Glad that we have decided not to do it.

Archived