Can Anyone Help Me???!!!!!!

cruiser05

I have been on several cruises and I really enjoy them. I am getting ready to take a cruise with my entire family, all 50 of us, in 2006. Everyone is very excited and cant wait. I was wondering if anyone had a video of ANY of the RCCL ships that they could send me a copy of or some way to get a copy of it.I am either going to go on the Soverign Of The Seas or the Voyager Of The Seas. If anyone has pictures or a video they could send me......PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 things First, for GREAT pictures of Voyager class ships try www.voyager-class.com. This site has almost every part of the ship in stills, most gleaned from cruiser's submissions. Second, if you have the travel channel on your cable system (which I don't:( ) they occasionally run a documentary called "the making of the Voyager class. The DVD is sold onboard and played during the cruise of RCTV. I am kicking myself for not buying it! It details the amazing technology that sets RCCL apart from all of the rest.

IMO I would pick a Voyager, especially if your group of 50 is diverse in age. There is far more to do for all ages onboard and the atmosphere is perfect for groups.

Archived