Recommendation for First Choice for Dover to London transfer??

foxeysandy

Has anyone used First Choice for minibus transfer from Dover to London? I found them on Londontoolkit.com and their price seems very reasonable. I found a positive comment made here back in June 2008, but nothing more recent, would like to hear of any other positive or negative experiences. We need transportation for a group of eight to our hotel.

I have used First Choice for transfer between Southampton/ Heathrow and another transfer-tour between Southampton/London. The vehicle used was spacious for the 10 of us, its clean. The price was reasonable with reliable service. I would not hesitate using them again.

I have also been exploring options from Dover to London after our cruise. I don't know what date you are heading there, but on August 7th, National Express Bus shows a bus at 9:30AM from the Dover Cruise Terminal into London Coach Station (Express-2hrs) for 30 GBP. You might check this out also.

We are however, heading to the Dover town bus station because there are 4 of us and this fare was only 10.80 for senior and 13.50 adult. The difference is worth the taxi ride.

Archived