CD staff on Star Princess - who's there now?

captainron

Thought it might be a good idea to start a thread that keeps current on the crew of a specific Princess vessel and if we did it in the following format, other threads may be generated for other vessels in the fleet also.

I propose a fill in the blanks formula as per below with the simple rule that the effective date of your data post cannot precede that of the previous post. For example if I post a date, eg 14 Feb 10, then that is the date that the crew listed were on the vessel of the thread. So I will take the liberty to start this thread at the date Thursday18 Feb 10.

For all you folks on Star now, check your Patters, and the Ship's Senior Officers' mugshots and names can be found on a photo display to the left of the Capri DR and Int'l Cafe as you depart for the atrium elevators (lifts)

Crew on Star 18 Feb 10 are:

a. Captain

b. Staff Captain

c. Chief Engineering Officer

d. Passenger Services Officer

e. Executive Chef

f. Maitre'd

g. Food Services Manager

h. Ship's Surgeon

i. Cruise Director

j. Deputy Cruise Director

k. Asst Cruise Director 1

l. Asst Cruise Director 2

m. Asst Cruise Director 3

Hopefully this will maintain a current reference for persons wishing to know the details for Star Princess and I'd suggest that if someone wishes to start one for another vessel in the fleet that we try to stick to the same format for ease of researching a name to a specific crew position. OK folks go to it, have fun, let's fill in the blanks and keep this up to date. 19 Feb 10 is here for some of you already.

Thanks, and...

Ciao for now!!!

Archived