London City Airport to Dover Private Car

Auscruisers

We are arriving at London City Airport at 15.30pm. Our ship departs the next day and we are looking at getting a private taxi to Dover and staying the night there. I have found a taxi company, airporttaxilondon.com who will transfer for 94gbp which seems a really good price. Has anyone used this company before? Also can you recommend a good hotel for the night in Dover. Thanks

We are arriving at London City Airport at 15.30pm. Our ship departs the next day and we are looking at getting a private taxi to Dover and staying the night there. I have found a taxi company, airporttaxilondon.com who will transfer for 94gbp which seems a really good price. Has anyone used this company before? Also can you recommend a good hotel for the night in Dover. Thanks

We booked with www.airport-connect.org for our trip from London to Dover. We're staying at the Premier Inn - Dover Central, Marine Court (there apparently is more than one Premier Inn in or near Dover).

You'd need to book right away, though..I understand the hotels are filling fast.

My recommendation for the night in Dover is:

http://www.number1guesthouse.co.uk/

Check out their website. Easy stroll into town (with an excellent fish & chip shop en route!), or along the seafront/pier with a view of the cruise terminal. Or take a walk up the hill towards Dover Castle Five minute taxi ride to the ship.

Archived