Any all-inclusive hotel

Isasprings

HI, I got married at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef 3 years ago. If I remember correctly I think my husband and I had to stay at least 4 nights to get the "All-Inclusive Package". When we checked in, we asked at the front desk to make sure we had this package. They told us all we had to do was write "All-Inclusive" on our receipts with our room #. We saved all of our receipts just incase we got charged. At the end of our stay, we didnt have any charges to our room. The "All-Inclusive" is great if you dont want to worry about how much food or drinks you are having. For breakfast alone it was $20 per person for the buffet. Not sure what the prices are now. I think for lunch a hamburger was like $15 or something along that line. There were 4 of us and the "All-Inclusive" worked well for us at the Marriott. I would just check out some hotels that you like and see if they offer the "All-Inclusive Package". We will be going back to the resort for the day, when we take our Oasis cruise in May!! Happy Planning!!

Archived