Divi Little Bay Beach Resort

mttk2

Has anyone ever been there with the ships tours? Thinking of booking for our group of 19 for Feb. Is it worth doing or does anyone have a better suggestion? Something for kids and adults, water sports, etc.?

:confused:

Sorry I can't help you. I've got the excursion booked for March. Try the Port of call boards. I know the DIVI Resort has several threads going. We aren't going w/ kids as they are older and live on their own. The place looks gorgeous and I heard that there was a water sports center there. Here's the website for the resort itself.

http://www.divilittlebay.com/divilittlebay/resort.asp

You can go there on your own ( I hear it's just a few miles away by cab). We booked thru the ship b/c that way we can also use the pools, have a chair waiting for us, 2 drinks, and lunch.

If you go...do me a favor and report back! Would love to hear about it.

Hi!

Was just there in November. We took the excursion from the ship. It was great. We went there and they had chairs all set up. We had a bar-b-q and rum punch. It was all included in the excursion price. I don't remember what we paid though. If you want an umbrella or want to bet on the crab races, its extra. We went swimming all day.

Cruisin 05

Ann15

• 2 weeks later...

We took the ship's excursion there in January - the accomodations are great. They have showers, changing rooms, a nice bar on the beach and a nice bar b q lunch. You get chairs and for an extra $5 they will give you an umbrella. The crowd was very small so it was a very relaxing and pleasant experience.

Archived